CarPro HydrO2 Lite 1000ml
One of CarPros greatest innovations Hydro2 Lite is now even easier to use and available in a Ready To Use mixture!
Hydro2 Lite is easy to use in almost any environment. Use it as a wipe-less sealant or try the new "spray on- buff off" method if you prefer.
While Hydro2 is a concentrated formula, which can be diluted in many ratios and lasts up to 6 months, Hydro2 Lite is a Ready to Use formula (no need to dilute) and lasts up to 3 months or more.
Hydro2 Lite can be used as a quick detailer, or after every time you wash your vehicle.
Fast, easy, economic, and long lasting "self-cleaning" effect.
• Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off OR "spray on–buff off"
• Versatility: Use on any surface
• Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
• Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
• Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
• Beauty: Instantly enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off with almost zero wiping needed after wash
Time Saver: Maintains paint with less wiping which means less chance of scratches
UV Protection: Offers significant protection from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage
Chemical and fallout Protection: Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
Gloss: Instantly revives the deep luster and smoothness of your paint
Versatility: Use on any surface
Durability: Up to 3 months
Water repellency: Drops of water are repelled from the surface
Instant Release: No cure time needed
For best practice dilute only the amount needed using distilled water.
After spray on car you can rub the surface with a wet sponge for better bonding.
Any imperfections can be corrected by re-applying HydrO2 on that area immediately.
1. In shaded location wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces.
Use car shampoos with no wax or gloss enhancers!! There is NO NEED to dry off the vehicle! But surface must be free from soap residues.
2. Spray surface to be treated (maximum 2 medium panels or 1 large panel at a time)
3. Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure or using a pressure washer to produce physical shock and create an even coating.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as you progress around the vehicle
5. Then "flood rinse" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to remove most of the water droplets from surface
6. If needed dry any excess droplets with a clean microfiber, wiping in one direction.